LW: The Community Pt.1 LW: The Community Pt.1

A job well done

For turning my script into a visual masterpice I thank you sir :P

- Boris

Wonchop responds:

No prob ;P

TMBG: Particle Man TMBG: Particle Man

Funny

One of my favourite Flashes over here on NG. Cool, funny and quirky all in one. 10/10

My day at the beach My day at the beach

Has good artistic potential

I can appreciate that you must have taken a while on this as it has a great amount of artistic potential however it is a bit too short. Still enjoyable tho ^_^

Potter Puppet Pals 2! Potter Puppet Pals 2!

Hilarious!

Absolutely hilarious! No question about it. I love the whole "Ready? Now shoot him!" thing. The graphics are pretty good and the animation is cool. Overall great.

Avatar Psychiatrist Avatar Psychiatrist

I lol'd

Hilarious stuff. That song's one of my faves so watching it with such crisp visuals brought a smile to my face. Well done sir!

Spookyville USA Spookyville USA

Is this a classic yet?

This is probably going to become a classic sooner or later. It just oozes out goodness from the great american-sitcom-style humour to the fantastic graphic work you've put in here. The only thing I would say is that the sound is perhaps a little quiet.

Potter Puppet Pals! Potter Puppet Pals!

Random and fun

Pretty funny. Personally I prefer the second one but this is still pretty darn good. (I especially enjoyed the whole "Bother bother bother!" deal)

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Classic

Amazing. Surely this is a classic by now? You have improved so much on the first version it is just untrue. A great effort with fantastic graphic work, smooth animation, and hilarious audio.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Pretty damn good

There's a lot of great stuff here. Nice drawings, fantastic song (Lemon Demon's best) and a large helping of random humour. In some parts the animation could use a bit of work that doesn't really detract from such a great piece :-)

Coldplay - Spies Coldplay - Spies

Fantastic

This is an absolutely fantastic visual representation of "Spies". Everything is right here, the visuals, the smooth animation and the spectacular artwork all make this a fantastic piece of Flash. Well done!

Totsugeki responds: